I'm Finally Out...

Saturday, November 3, 2007

HEY people I'm baaack! Not from hibernation but from reservist....hehehehe...I really miss my dear friends, my family and my work...10 bloody long days in Jurong Camp II.
Reservist was fun, tiring, stressful, fulfilling and most importantly it was time for me to meet all my army friends. FYI this time round it was a clean one....No hanky panky...hehehehe....But hey not due to the fact that most of them have become ugly. It's just that Jurong Camp II has lots of facilities that kept me and my sis, Hanz busy. The mess, bussiness centre, canteens and gym. It was so unlike Tanjung Gul Camp...Thnak God they change the location.
The handing and taking over of vehicles was a breeze...lots of thanks to Andrin for ur leniency or was it my charm and my nice smell that blew u away...hahaha...See u again in May '08 (I know it's just six month away...F**K). Anyway had to thank Alson, Fauzi, Tan, E dwin, Steven, Lim and Hanz for doing such a wonderful job in washing the vehicles, 36 in all. Special thank also goes to the VM team (Sgt Tan, Lim, Andi, Collin and Yao An) for ur help in recovering the breakdowns, that cargo trailer gave me such a headache.
For those people that I'm close to (u guys know who u are) keep in touch ya.

0 comments:

 
TNB