For The "Strugglers"

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Some people are just lucky in getting partners and lucky is not the word lah....it's more like VERY DAMN LUCKY!...gitu eh. While some of us are struggling like hell to find someone (I'm one of the "strugglers"....hehehe). And some practically goes all out just to get/find that someone to fill their empty heart.

But on the positive note to those "strugglers" pls take note that I use the word partner instead of love. Coz ultimately everyone is searching for that one true love that will last a lifetime. And those who changes partners easily doesn't necessarily they've found love. What's the use of changing partners when the love involved is not lasting or doesn't exist at all. Then again who knows whilst changing u'll find that someone that's true to u. Gd luck to those people.

In my case I'm sick and tired of getting myself involved in and out of an emotional struggle. Pls spare me it's too painful, tiring and mentally devastating to bare. With that few experiences that I have I'm more caution when feelings are involved nw. Well of coz I'll be lying if I said there're no incidents when my heart gets the better of me. However always try to be more rational whenever my feelings is not being reciprocated or my emotion gets the better of me. But some people keep on being repeat offenders which I dun understand at all.

I always make it a practice nw when u're hurt too much while in love or rejected HE's telling u from above he/she is not the right one, so let go. Duh!....it's hard definitely but u have to rite. This journey called life is long.....damn bloody long.....and if u stopped just becoz of some setbacks u'll never move forward. And what if ur life's short...(touch wood, touch wood)....u'll die a very sad person man!....lol...

So "strugglers" out there it's not that we find it hard to find partners. It's juz that we have not met the one that will ignite the candle in our hearts and our hearts are juz too precious to be hurt. What's important we luv who we're with or without someone........CHEERS!

2 comments:

Reez said...

Darn!!! U beat me at posting an entry on this :-P

Oh well darl, how true.. U have said all that need to be said and I suppose there aint more things for me to say. I love to see the BOLD statement.. heee

In any case, we have our friends around us, be happy and this Sun, let's open our eyes BIG BIG while running.. who knows the lucky one might just be there waiting for us at the finishing line.. (how so "fantasy" is that?!!!!)

Monarc said...

Dun forget to take pictures okay..??

Strugglers eh..??
Doesn't sound good la but it'll do for now till we find a new nicer word to change it...

Anyhoo pray hard hard la and also work hard hard to find one...I know its difficult but we have to try...

Be patience sisters..

 
TNB