I Need To Make A Quickie!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

After reservist it has been work, work and more work! Need to do a lot of overtime to cover my colleague who's on marriage leave (Nat come back faster I need to clear my leave also u know). My social life has practically come to a complete full stop. Aiyo so depressing right. With friends busy with their work and my irregular work schedule, we've been spending less time with each other.

But it's ok always look on the brighter side (it's not right but it's ok..I'm gonna make it anyway...hehehe...akak step Whitney pulak). With December coming ard the corner, I'm pretty sure there're lots of activities that'll come. Christmas, New year, the wedding and some other things, my social life will be back on track.....yeah!

However I still craves for that quickie vacation that I deserves. But what to do finance and work schedule does not permits me to. I'm saving to buy me a new PC, a digi cam and perhaps a new HP......hahaha....Juz need to indulge myself. All the best for them who're gng on vacation nxt mth (u guys know who u are lah hor). Don't forget the souveniers yah and pls key chains are a big No No....gitu eh.

Kinda jealous knowing that they gng for vacation u knw and Tuas checpoint have been buzzing with lots of tour buses even before the school holidays started. So the babi right all these monkeys. Anyway does gng to JB counts as a quickie...lol

1 comments:

Reez said...

Hey gerl.. u r right.. In fact, all of us have been spending time less eversince. Everyone is busy (I just hate that cliche word). It's the shift that doesn't seem to be on our side.

Anyhoos... please block 22 Dec... will fill u in more on that day. Oh no worries, I shall bring back Aaron kwok for u from HK eh.. ah ambik kau. haha..

Yah JB does count as a quickie.. we are supposed to go to shop for our clothes remember?? Shall discuss this later.. haiz...

and u noe what, i think i m losing some of my precious lah.. haiz haiz haiz

 
TNB