The Departure

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Well they say all good things will come to an end. Saying goodbye has never been an easy thing for me and I'm pretty sure it goes for all of you as well. I might appear strong on the outside but on the inside that's where I hide all the tears. My mum always says this to me whenever my friends and I have to go our seperate ways for whatever reasons. "Dun cry coz crying is only meant for people whom u'll never keep in touch or meet again." So now I always hold back my tears.

But there're always exceptions lah...hehehe...Known him for 6 months already (guess most of u know already lah ha). Loved him and still do though he only regard me as a small sis and for that short period of time so many emotional turbulance happened between us. I think that's what make us close at work. But 2 days ago it was his last day at Tuas. He'll be gng over to KK Hospital under Keppel. He was half hearted at first to sign the appointment letter. But told him if they pays u well and have better benefits why the hesitation, it's for ur own future (ceh step strong pulak...hmmm...padahal2).

I was having a hard time hiding my sadness on that final day. Tried as much as I can, not to think abt it. Until just before finishing work, one of my bloody friend started to strum the guitar and sang "Neversay Goodbye"...(purposely kan Zul! Laugh at me some more. Nanti kau). Aiyoh cannot must go toilet and cry already.
Gng back home with him was worst. We sat down for a while for a chat and started to remenisce the past. AAAAArgh Damn! Had another downpour. Just before we went home he gave me a gift and perhaps a last kiss on the forehead. "Keep in touch ok".........U all must be waiting for me to say what's the gift that I got kan......Well just a hint lah it is inside a TAKA Jewellery box but not a ring......hah...that's all gitu eh..nanti kiter jumpa leh bilang ar....hehehehe

4 comments:

Reez said...

He got a STONE!!!! ala ala red ruby or gem gitu.. hahaha

Oh well normally it is sad for the first few weeks or months, but hey, you will get it over once u r used to his absence (this is speaking from experience eh).. standard lah.. talked to u abt it..

Anyway, made me rem the time when someone special had to leave.. it was sad, happy, devastated all mixed into one, but hey got it over.. and now everything is fine.

So in short, only time heals the wound, but pls eh dun feeling lagu PULANGLAH by Aishah and Airmata Syawal from Siti.... goodness that two songs can make the whole place ard me BANJIR!!!

Anyhooo... see u Thurs :-))

Razy said...

you poor dear... its ok darling.. time heals all wounds no matter how painful the wound is... besides I am sure the sparkling gem will be a wonderful memories of the good times you both had together.....

bobhoneyz said...

thx darlings....i'm pretty sure i'll get over it soon....u know me reez, I dun like to be in depression for such a long time...pulanglah or airmata syawal is definitely not the right song...it should be over it by kathrine mcphee

Monarc said...

I think it's a bracelet...gitu eh..ala ala charmbracelet gitu..hee...

Cheer up sister...He's always in your heart and sweet of him to give you a gift and he'll know that you're definately treasure it... :)

 
TNB