Busy, Busy, Busy

Monday, September 24, 2007

The busiest month of the year is still the fasting month. Lot's of bloody tiring things to do at home and that includes little irritating tasks at work that needs to be done. I think the closer it gets to Hari Raya the more my patience is tested. Thank God I'm blessed with lots of patience and perseverance in me.

Just yesterday, I finally painted my hall after much postponing. It was soooo tiring and worse still I had to do it all alone....didn't know I was such a superwoman...hahaha....Started painting at ard 8.30am and ended ard 3.00pm. Only God knows how tired I was after that. Had to fight the temptation of drinking a whole glass of cold water. Thank goodness I ended up victorious and managed to fast the whole day.

Well the list doesn't only stop at painting. Within these few wks before hari raya, I have to help mum make kuih2, spring cleaning the house, make ketupat and lepat and help mum to cook for raya........

4 comments:

Reez said...

Looks like we are in the same boat. We have daughters in the family, but be it a guy or a gal's job, we are still the one needed to fulfill them. Unfair, isn't it?

Patience has been tested umpteen times this fasting month. Temptations, thus fair, have been handled rather well. It's 17 more days to go before Hari Raya. Let's cross fingers and hope we are able to fast full this month.

bobhoneyz said...

Yah trueness skali....I dun understand what's the use of having daughters in the house tau....anyways ko nak kuih kacang ko...gitu eh...hehehehe...

Reez said...

BUT OF COS GERLFREN!!!! Tu kan yearly gift from your mother to me.. gitu eh.. haha...

So Friday confirm eh Mustafa here we come!!!

Razy said...

kasihan girlfren...but thats the way Life is for us Girl... We are the REAL Daughters of the family.

 
TNB