Something To Remember

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The time was half passed two in the morning and I'm still tossing and turning trying to get my sleep. The other two were already like a log giving off loud trombone sound. Not sure bout him though. That particular nite he slept just beside me, in fact closer than usual. Don't bother asking any question which I myself dun know the answer. In an instinctive manner I turned towards him and put my right hand on his stomach............Something happened! Nothing fantastic to brag about actually.....but if it does happen between u and someone that u like, it's simply a moment to be cherished.





P.S.: For those who knows pls shut ur trap eh.....

3 comments:

Reez said...

Be it me, I would be feeling likewise as well- Happy and confused at the same time. Knowing the kind of person I am, questions will start to build up in my brain...

Nevertheless, as mentioned, memories like these are meant to be cherished.

Monarc said...

Aku sokong...!!!!

Hahaha....

Cherished the moment girlfriend...

A little advice and this i've been repeating many many times.... Some special moments are meant to be kept for yourself only... ;>

Huggs

bobhoneyz said...

trueness sisters.....mucks...luv ya all

 
TNB