Dun Play Play!

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Eversince I gave him less attention these past few weeks and mind u in a gradual manner.....he's been getting more and more on my nerves tau! Nowadays he likes to raise his voice at me even though I speak to him nicely. Even like to use the term 'bodoh' on me. After pissing me off he'll pretend as if nothing happened and then try to joke with me knowing that I was pissed. I just feel like showing my MIDDLE FINGER at him! But it's ok I must jaga my manner as a well mannered pondan, I just ignore him and do my own stuffs.
Three days ago was the breaking point! I cannot contain his nonsense any longer, it is already over the brim. So I ask him to a queite corner and gave him a piece of my mind. This is not the exact words I said lah but something like this....

"You tell me what's ur bloody prob?! U never scold or raise ur voice when talking to the others, why only me! If u don't like or hate me just tell me straight in the face. And if u think by doing this u can get my attention...sorry eh I don't buy that....JANTAN SIAL!" as expected he's not happy, telling me how could I label him as "JATAN SIAL"....and a simple reply from me...

"Why must I care about how u feel when all this while u don't even care about how I feel" and just walk off in style (lucky my hair not long, if not can do a flick when I turn...hehehe). Sent me an sms the day after apologizing for what he did.....but have not reply yet.....let him wait for a while lah.

2 comments:

Reez said...

U go gerlfren!!! Attitude gerl.. whoever gives us nonsence begets nonsence too.. Please lah in the first place who is he to use those terms on you. The next time he called you "bodoh", ask him to look at himself in the mirror first.

Jantan melayu gitu lah!! SOrry I am not stereotyping, but it;s just too tpical lah.. oh sungguh menyirap kan...

would love to see the hair flipping. Nevertheless, you dun need to do that gerl, you already are a fashion icon in your own way.. gitu eh.. ah kembang malam lah kau!!

LOL :- loves u and appreciates u...

Monarc said...

Bravo sister..!!!

Memang JANTAN SIAL girlfriend...He thinks he can treat anyone like a rubbish, well, he's deadly wrong...especially when pondan is concerned...

Hell hath no fury like a pondan scorned sister....

And Oh, You're definately a Fashion Icon in your own way...

You go gurl...!!!!!

Huggs...

 
TNB