Out Of Sudden

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Just the other day while reading mags at Pacific Coffee I asked my best friend this question. Dun ask how and why did the tragic question suddenly came into my mind but if u really think, it certainly will freak you out. Maybe age is telling me it's drawing nearer or the alarm on my biological clock triggered giving me a warning.....

Enough with the suspense already let's go on with million dollar question.

If we remain single till we're old, who's gonna look after us then?..................

2 comments:

Reez said...

Ah memang terperanjat katak tau when that question was posed! Did we end the discussion with an answer, Bob? I can't recall lah.. or is it still hanging on there???!!!

Darnisha said...

ya ampun.....Bob kannn forever asking the cepu emas question tau...

alah senang gini, korang take care of each other jer leiii...but truthfully, i do hope that you will each find your pasangan :)

 
TNB