Fasting Month

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This year seems to move faster than usual without me realizing. Three more months and we'll be saying goodbye to 2008 and all thanks to the fasting month that I finally realize how fast time flies....

Sigh........I guess with all the things that have been going with my working and personal life I have forgotten to keep track of time. Anyhoooo......hope I'll be able to fast in full this year and hope the fasting month will give me an inner peace. For all my muslim friends may the fasting month brings all of it's blessings and goodness for you to be a better muslim.....Amin....

3 comments:

Reez said...

Yes dear... the holy month is finally here. InsyaAllah, hopefully this year is better than the last. We shall not skip yeah... jgn pulak give excuse penat buat kuih so tak leh puasa kan.. :-)

Anyhoo, selamat berpuasa!!! Miss u guys..

Monarc said...

Huh...!!?? give excuse penat buat kuih...?? Bukan cannot resist temptation of testing one...gitu eh..

Happy Fasting ya'll...

Andre Hanz Lee said...

Salah tahun Nya... It's goodbye to 2007. 2008 belum datang lagi Nya...

Hanz

 
TNB