Top Headline Of The Day

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The date was 7th August 2007, 3:15pm in the afternoon and as usual I was doing my daily rounding at checkpoint to catch up on latest gossips and news. Biasalah kan...too free at work need to update myself on the latest happenings around checkpoint...hehehehe.

Well, how fast time flies when we're busy gossiping....It was already 4:30pm and I need to attend to a bloody complain....DAMN! Said goodbye to the kakak-kakak, turned and.........BANG! I bumped into somebody. Nearly fell but managed to hold on to something that's bulging, hard and firm.....still grabbing on that something bulging, hard and firm, I looked up and saw a pair of deep setted eyes looking at me. All I can do was looked back at his eyes with a gaping mouth but still with my hands on that something bulging, hard and firm....how unsightly. I can feel that the whole bloody checkpoint came to a stop and the focus was on me holding on to Hans Isaac biceps (yes that something bulging, hard and firm is Hans Isaac's biceps!!!! My heart feel like screaming loud loud u know....malunyer).

We starred at each other for almost a full minute before he finally break the silence with a smile and asking if I'm alright. Haaaaaaaaa......I almost melted. My hands seemed to be glued to his biceps just refused to let them go. But do I have a choice here....hello!....I had to let it go kan. I apologized for my clumsiness and we parted our ways but not before he says "Best tak pegang tangan I".

Oh my gosh! Here I am just finished updating myself on the latest juicy checkpoint news, I bacame the top headline for the day instead. 'HANS BREAKS BOBIANA'S FALL' the headline goes....boleh gitu. I can just imagine going about doing my work today with people teasing me about this. Ha!.........Lantak lah korang.

6 comments:

Monarc said...

Wow....!!!!!

So exciting...!!!

How i wish I was the one to hold on to something that's bulging, hard and firm..... Best kan....

Caress la a bit....touch only...hmmm... At least pretend to accidentally hug ke....hahaha...

Gosh...my imagination starts to run wild now... But then again...this is HANS ISAAC we're talking about.... Erra Fazira can push one side....girlfriend....

I want your job la.... you can take over my job selling chocolates.... hee.....

So exciting...

Cheers...
Kisha

Darnisha said...

kisha!!!!! i agree sangat2 with where ur imagination is heading...heheheee

whoaaaa if i were to be the one who bumped into him, would have pretended to faint then he would have to carry me or who noes mebe he might think of doing mouth to mouth resuscitation...gitu ehhhh

haiz bobiana, apologise jer kerrr? tak tanya lebih ker? heee where he staying ker how long ker

bobhoneyz said...

cannot pretend to faint gerl....my weight is too exclusive for him to carry dia kata...and by the way bila mata bertentangan mata bibir langsung tak leh berkata-kata....hanya mata ajer yg boleh berkata-kata....kisya remember who's line is that...mata berkata-kata sundel...

Monarc said...

Heard that line before but where ah...??? hahaha....

Girl, with that superb bicep i think he can hold your exclusive weight anytime girlfriend.....hahaha...

Betul tak Darnisha...??

In this kind of senario, your imagination mesti tip top punya, all antenna on automatically siak...!!

Reez said...

Darnisha, I miss u!!!!! hope u r feeling better now..

Ah Bob, haiz.. it always happen to bob whenever the eyes meet and the heart melt, no other form of communication is exchanged..

tapi takpe, its the biceps i m talking abt.. haiz.. lagi2 hans tengah depress sekarang bcos of erra.. gerl, u could have the one in a million chance tau. gitu ehh...

Darnisha said...

i agree...seriously... one in a million chance tauuuu

and btw...agree sangat2 kisha!!..haizz bob...if dat something that's bulging is THAT HARD and FIRM, takder masalah lah akak rasa....kan kan kan....

 
TNB