Shit...Shit...Shit...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It was a shitty day at work yesterday. With my heart still boiling over the incident a few days back and my mind thinking bout the confrontation, I just dun feel like talking to anyone at all especially him. Everyone saw the difference in me. The usual social butterfly suddenly became the ice queen, so cold that even my ocassional smiles failed to hide the anger inside me. And why is that so........It's all in the name of love....fuck man. Hans Isaac when are u departing...I want to squeeze ur biceps again to release all this tension....hehehehe...boleh gitu....WHATEVA!

1 comments:

Reez said...

No worries darl, i am sure he should know how you are really feeling. As per our tele conversation just now, I am sure it will be a smooth one.. trust me on that :-)))

Love u, adores u and let's bring down the house this weekend gerl!!!

 
TNB