It's Time To Open Up Another Chapter

Sunday, April 22, 2007



I know it's hurtful accepting the fact that things will never be the same again. But that's how life goes. You lose something but in the process you also gain something, THE EXPERIENCE, and that's what truly valuable. Something we can never get in our normal everyday life. One door closes another door unlocked just waiting to be pushed and opened. There's still a very long journey ahead of us to go through and many other doors waiting to be unlocked.

The wonderful memories spent together is something for us to cherished and the bad, something for us to learn from......Dedicated to two of my closest frenz who are going through a rough phase.....Proud of u Reez for handling it well and Ade I know u can make it....hugs and kisses

P.S. : Sorry eh vidoe clip is in malay......Ade bare with it......music is universal just enjoy the music lah...hehehehehe

4 comments:

Monarc said...

Sexy sister......Welcome to the club....hahaha

You spelled my name wrong kate dia....but it looks nice....gitu eh.... doesn't matter....

Anyways....can i include you blog to my link list..??

Ps: Can't wait for krabi....!!!!!

bobhoneyz said...

aaah...it's my fellow sista kisha, hugs and kisses...so very the fast skali....hehehe
wrong eh...okok I'll change it....not a problem...
U're definitely welcome to put my blog in ur link sis....
And yes krabi here we come.......!

Reez said...

Angels of my heart, thanks for the dedication on your first entry. Yeah, I am handling it well(I'm surprised myself.. Hey I'll put the link to ur blog in mine orite?

KRABI... ah.. as we speak, its less than a month to go.. and if yes, people, MAZ is joining us.. Yehaaaaaaa....

Cassy said...

My sincere thanks and appreciation to your first blog entry. I'm sorry I took so long to actually reading it. I definitely am making it through, and it is all thanks to you guys who were there for me. Hugs and Kisses....

Krabi here we come!!!!

 
TNB