Period Issue...?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yesterday akak revamped my blog.......Mcm wala gitu....I'm satisfied....lol. Took almost 2hrs searching for the nicest template on the net and by the time I'm done, I'm too bloody lazy to write anything. Whatever was on my mind gone with the wind just like that. The only thing that I can think of is food..hello I took the whole morning to finish it without breakfast mind u.

Anyhoo, moving along....nowadays I've found that my tolerance level is depleting at an alarming rate. I'm not as patient as I used to be tau and I'll get irritated very easily at almost anything. Well if u're saying that I'm going through my menopausal stage, I'm not fabulous fifty yet. Moreover I'm still having my regular period...gitu eh...lol.

Maybe it comes with age or maybe the environment? I think it's the later coz this phenomenon only happens when I'm at work with my colleagues. When I'm outside with my friends nothing of that sort ever happened. You tell me how to be patient with all these slow coaches. The amount of breaks they took is sooo not equal to the amount of work they do. And all those lame jokes that mat2 like to do....puhlease don't insult my intelligence...gitu eh..lol....

0 comments:

 
TNB