Busy

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hello my bloggy...hehehe....it has been more than a month since i wrote on ya....Yup nothing for the month of May at all. Been so busy lately with my Bangkok trip and a few days after serving my reservist. Phew....thought I could relax once I got back to work. But hell no! Had to prepare for audit and install new equipments (146 equipments to be exact). Such a pain in the ass!

And you know lah the bloody school holiday has started, sooo many weddings to attend weekend after weekend. 3rd wk of May was one of my airport friends. The following wk was Aida's and my cuz. Guess what there're still more to come ppl. To Nanz, Aida and my cuz, I wish u all the best in ur marriage life. May ur marriage be blessed with lots of happiness and may it last a lfietime....Luv ya all....Muacks.

But of course apart from all those "activities" I did manage to insert a bit of leisure time...hehehe...Akak need to let my hair down jugak tau. I watched Ayat-Ayat Cinta at Downtown. It was soo touching oh my gosh. I lost count the number of tissue I used to wipe my non-stop tears. A few days later went to JB to do a little shop theraphy...hehehehe.

Just last wk I was down with fever and still have not recover fully yet. That's what u get for not gng to doctor lah. Anyhoo I actually still hv a few things on my mind to write on u my dear bloggy. But I guess that will be on another entry on another day....Ciao!

3 comments:

Monarc said...

Aiyah sister, semua sakit tau...

just take care...see doc la kalau persist....health more important you know.

take care.

huggs.

bobhoneyz said...

I think getting sick is an in thing lah this mth...gitu eh....hehehe...anyhoo thks for ur concern....i think we'll have to go wind down at sentosa one of these days lah kan

Reez said...

OH GOSH... WHEN IS SENTOSA!!!! PLEASE FILL ME IN... ITS THAT TIME THAT WE NEED TO SOAK OUR BODY IN THAT SILOSO WATER....

KISHA AND BOB... PLEASE STATE YOUR AVAILABILITY!!!

 
TNB