I Need My Beauty Rest....!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

From the start of July till now I've been like working non-stop with a few breaks in bet the week. Don't even have time to go out with friends. After doing 4 continuous night shift I'm deprived of my essential beauty sleep. I'm telling ya all the bags under my eyes are enough to stuff lots of junks in them. And my gorgeous face...hehehe...has become like a puffer fish tau!

And talking about beauty....Miss Venezuela won Miss Universe yesterday. Well I have to add that becoz that's the only show I watched yesterday morning and spent the rest of the day catching up on my lost beauty sleep....haaaah...heaven!

4 comments:

Monarc said...

Yeah girl, Miss Venezuela menang...

Miss USA macam suwe gitu...jatuh..
Twice eh..jangan marah, Last year Miss USA trip and this year pun...Macam jinx gitu..

I thought It's gonna be Miss Mexico alas it's Venezuela.

Anyhoo, You have a good rest... nanti buruk sundel...
Dah la makin tua, buruk pulak tu...hahaha...

Cheers sister..!!

bobhoneyz said...

amboi..amboi...amboi...mulut aku cuka sundel...hehehehe

Andre Hanz Lee said...

Have you had enough of your beauty rest yet? Now it's time to update your blog! So wake up!

Monarc said...

Senyap aje....

UPDATE...UPDATE...UPDATE...!!!

Hidupkan blog kamu...!!
It's becoming a dust collector sister..!

 
TNB