THE NOT SO GREAT M'SIAN SALE.....

Friday, December 28, 2007

Well Reez's sis and I were in high spirit yeterday when we were at wdlands checkpoint until we got to the other side of the checkpoint. It was soo damn crowded! We have to wait till half an hour to finally clear JB custom. So irritating....hello ppl it's Thursday why are u all gng to JB...hehehehe...

Anyhoo our initial intention of gng shopping, bringing back home tonnes of paper bags were dashed. There were practically nothing to buy there and it was supposed to be "THE GREAT M'SIAN SALE". Hello! What the FISH! All the items on sale were horrible. Nothing nice to buy. Even EIC only gave a discount range of 10%-30% only compared to the year before which is up to 70%. What telah happen?

We ended up in Causeway Point and me buying myself a pair of Levi's jeans. Loved the tattered design in front. It's like very difficult to find that kind of design especially for my size so I didn't even think twice abt the price. I just took it, try it and buy it....gitu eh...

0 comments:

 
TNB